Re: [NTLK] a provocation...

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 23:25:14 PST

on 2/19/03 10:00 PM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> ..then <BAM!> "error, not enough memory". Darn low heap of MP2000. As
> long as I don't add in the 'expense report' it was ok.

Yuck. I thought this problem was gone. I haven't noticed it on a 130 and a
2100, but that is probably due to their much greater heap.

On my 120, with PQ 1.0, when I got the above error, sometimes I would get
the "continue" - "reset" window. Clicking "Continue" wouldn't work, and I
would be reforced to reset. On restarting, I could not open PQ any more, and
would be forced to do a hard reset, and restore everything but PQ, and from
there, would have to re-enter everything. 1.2 at least, doesn't seem to have
this problem. :-)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html