Re: [NTLK] Shamefully OT - pda form factors & a new idea

From: Stocker, Michael (mstocker_at_accelent.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 05:20:36 PST

How about a wireless thin client device, with native PDA/GPS =
capabilities.

Form factor is all display and few simple nav keys.

Alone, the device has basic PDA/GPS functionality.

However, the device can also connect to various host devices and home, =
work, car, etc. and provide a wireless interface specific to the user.

Mike