Re: [NTLK] New Newton Books

From: John Acuff (jacuff1_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 05:42:33 PST

On Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 10:38 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:

> Least you can grab them
> I just get a bunch of SQL server error messages

I downloaded them over the weekend on my old 333 iMac (OS 9), with no
problems.
BTW, I tried both those other books in landscape mode last night, and
they opened fine. I've read quite a few books on the Newt, but this is
the first time I've needed to it this way. My thanks to Jon for making
these available. I'm always looking for new reading material for my
green friend!
O.T. : Does anyone know if there was a sequel to Huxley's "Crome
Yellow? Sure was a strange way to end a book!
John