[NTLK] Newton Case Question

From: Jonathan Wise for NewtonTalk (newtontalk_at_jonandnic.com)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 08:16:01 PST

I know this has been asked before, I remember seeing the question, but
not the answer.

I just got the Newton case -- the one that you put the keyboard and the
Newt in. But the place you slide the Newt into seems all wrong. You
slide it back into these little elasticky things -- but when you tilt
the Newton up to type, it slides right out. Was Apple not aware of
gravity or am I doing something wrong? Anyone else figure this one out
-- or did they just resort to velcro tape?

Jonathan

----
visit us online at www.jonandnic.com
=20