Re: [NTLK] screen dump

From: David Holmes (dh_ntlk_at_delphys.net)
Date: Sat Feb 22 2003 - 09:39:53 PST

> Does anyone know of way to make a screen grab under NOS 2.0 and then get
> it onto a mac using a serial connection??

I was also struggling with this. As someone mentioned you
need the version 1.3 of the Toolkit.pkg which I found in the
most recent Mac version of NTK on UNNA:

http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/NTK/macntk/NTKMac164b3.sit.hqx

I updated the various files in my NewtonDev setup and
replaced Toolkit.pkg on the MessagePad.

I don't seem to have any problems related to the 256 colour
thing I'd read about - I'm running at millions.

Is it just me or is the only way to extract the screen shot
from the clipboard via the Mac OS "window grab" (shift-command-N
where N is 3 or 4 etc.) ?

--david

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html