Re: [NTLK] aaaargh

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 10:01:48 PST

Hans;
        I sit corrected!.. Yes under Classic the Belkin will work (You have to
force it to)..
I also use OSX and NewtSync with the Keyspan, Never got Newtsync to
work with
TCP.. But I don't go into Classic (Boot into it) for NCU, there Is when
I use TCP/IP..
I tried to use PalmDesktop, But ended up, EXPORTING the data to get it
in the Newton
But I'm not sure of how, It's been a long time ago...
Jeff-N8NOE

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html