Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Nitro 0.1 - IrCOMM layer

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 16:16:34 PST

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 12:59:13AM +0100, Roman Pixell wrote:
> i have, a long time ago, started to receive as many spam messages as
> real mail. spamassasin is the only way to go, im afraid. the world is
> not like 1997, when the MP2000 first hit the shelves :P

Ahem... I'm not running spamassassin, and don't even get spam every day.

> in order to use the newton as a useful mail terminal (also concerning
> variable online costs), i will probably have to change email addresses,
> which sucks big times. the current flood of spam is just too much.

Current email address is 4 years old. I've never munged it when using in
public places. I am just careful about setting up how I set the mail
server up.

--
20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal
    laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments