Re: [NTLK] Newton Instant Messaging

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 17:21:00 PST

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 David Deranian wrote:

----
>Does anyone out there use NewtJabber? Do you like  it? Is it dependable?
----
So should I assume from the very low response to the above question about NewtJabber, that none of you heavy weight Newton people don't use NewtJabber to communicate with each other? I thought some you that tend to push the Newton's envelope would be using it on some sort of regular basis. Does this mean no one uses it? I guess I'm just curious because it seems like such a natural application now that we're all walking around wireless these days.
---
David Deranian
Digital Arts & Sciences, Inc.
Created with Newton Technology