[NTLK] Newton data synchronization question

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:27:13 PST

Hello List,
I am a new subscriber, so I hope I'm not asking a question that has
already been answered (I tried googling for a couple hours, to no
avail).

I recently dusted off my MP130 after being frustrated by a Visor and a
Casiopeia. I had my Visor synchronizing successfully with Ximian's
Evolution. Does anyone know of a any way to syncronize data from an
MP130 (or MP2x00 for that matter) with Evolution? I'd even be happy
with simple data extraction/importation.

Thanks in advance for any info,

-BAK

--
Ben Klang, KF4WBX