Re: [NTLK] Note taking problem - scroll a half page?

From: Ben Klang (ben_at_alkaloid.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:31:16 PST

On my MP130, I found a neat trick. When I get close to the bottom of
the page, I just start writing again at the top - over the words that
have already been translated. As long as you don't write one character
at a time (which Newton will interpret as an editing mark) it will
continue to translate and place the new text at the cursor. It feels
kind of strange to write over the old text, but I got used to it.
-BAK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html