Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL PrelimBinaries 1.0

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 11:18:08 PST

Il me semble que le 28/2/03 à 10:46 -0500, Peter Cameron nous racontait:
> This looked interesting so I went to the page and saw mention of Mac OS8
>and downloaded the disk image. The only problem is that Disk Copy doesn't
>seem able to open the disk image under OS8.
> Two questions:
> 1) As a user of OS8.6 should I even be bothering with this?
> 2) If so, any ideas on how to mount the disk image?

I apologize about this problem. I did the disk image at the last
minute and I realized while it was on its way (the announce was
already done and I was about to be late for the NUG meeting) that the
image wouldn't work on MacOS 8 without MacOS X DiskCopy or Apple's
latest beta of DiskCopy for MacOS 9.

Anyway. I've uploaded a disk image that works with DiskCopy 6.3.3 here.
You can find it at the following URL:
http://www.kallisys.com/files/newton/DCL/PrelimBinaries-1.0.img.bin

I only put MacOS specific files there (i.e. Delivery, NSOF To XML
Converter X and DropNote are not there).

I also apologize to Unix and Windows users to have put a bad URL for
the .zip archive. I know I should have double-checked all that.

Regards,

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/