Re: [NTLK] FS: MP2100 ( Upgrade ) with goodies

From: John Derbyshire (johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 15:50:48 EST

Hi Dave, I'm the guy who was after a Newton system (2100 or 2000).

I'd like to go with the offer if it's still available:

> I am asking $100.00 plus $10.00 for shipping anywhere
> to the US. If the actual shipping cost is higher, I'll cover the
> difference.

I'm based in England, so I'll pay the extra shipping if you could do US Mail
Air parcel post plus insurance to me, and I'll pay by PayPal.

I tried posting off list but got bounced. Try me off list please.

Best regards

John

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html