Re: [NTLK] Ethernet adapter for 3c589B

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:45:12 EST

You mean an RJ45 cable or dongle for that card...

3Com sells them for $6 USD from their website:
(long URLs, look out:)
http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/detail.jsp?tab=3Dfeatures&pathtype=3Dpurchase&sku=3D3C-PC-TPS-CBL

3Com also seems to have a Brazilian site, this is the same page as above
but accessed through the Brazil portal:

http://www.3com.com/prod/pt_LA_AMER/detail.jsp?tab=3Dfeatures&sku=3D3C-PC-TPS-CBL

Maybe you can call and get one shipped from 3Com Brazil instead of the US.
It shouldn't be too expensive.

-Victor