Re: [NTLK] Brought to you by the letter M

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 08:40:41 EST

For me, it's usually the other way around: I try to scratch out something
really small (I like to use really small fonts, like Condensed Gothic) and
end up getting an m or two placed wherever the caret happened to be.

The trick is that a "scratch-out" has to have sharp corners at the top and
bottom, and always proceed left to right. A lower-case m should have
rounded corners, and an upper-case M should not have the middle part extend
below half the length of the sides.

I think.

-Victor