Re: [NTLK] Brought to you by the letter M

From: Trenton Tuggle (Trent_at_Tuggle.Org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 18:16:45 EST

For me, the trick is that if I do it quickly the >POOF< happens. If I do it
nice and slowly, it'll let me write an 'm'. Same holds true for leading
quotation marks -- if I make them slowly, then keep writing the rest of the
initial word, it'll recognize them almost always. If I do the quotes
quickly, the system will recognize it as a couple of taps, followed by my
word. The system seems to appreciate the *speed* of writing: write slowly,
and it will recognize things easier.

-Trent

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html