Re: [NTLK] LAN printing...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 15:31:26 EST

On 09/01/03 14:46, "Ed Dyer" <edyer_at_allcovered.com> wrote:

> I checked the FAQ for info on printers and didn't come up with much.
> I'd like to choose any one of many HP LaserJets on our LAN to print,
> but "other network" doesn't come up with anything and the other options
> are limited. Are there any drivers out there?

Nope, no other drivers for AppleTalk laser printer. What that probably means
is that none of your LasetJets have the AppleTalk protocol active. You might
want to check with your system admin.

-Laurent.

Fortrash /for'trash/ n.: Hackerism for the FORTRAN (FORmula TRANslator)
language, referring to its primitive design, gross and irregular syntax,
limited control constructs, and slippery, exception-filled semantics.