Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V3 #16

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 15:36:02 EST

I got #16. (I subscribe to the digests via my work address, so I can
make sure they're working alright). Strange... but AOL has randomly
decided to block or drop NTLK messages before. Their mail servers seem
to have some kind of heuristic that if a certain mail server tries too
many connections too fast, it will accept its messages but then not
deliver them. Some kind of anti-spam thing I believe. If this was the
case, not much I can do about it...

-Victor