Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utilities Replacement?

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 08:05:07 EST

on 10.01.2003 5:39 Uhr, Laurent Daudelin at laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net
typed vigorously:

> Heck, TR Data Transfer only a choice of "Printer",
> "Modem" and "Printer/Modem" for the port (both of which my Pismo lacks) and
> it did connect happily to my Newton!

How in the world did you configure TR Data Transfer to work with your
Newton. I tried doing that for ages without any luck and then finally
deleted it from my hard drive cause I couldn't get the darned thing to
connect. (Even posted a query to this list and nobody here could help me out
either.)

If you can explain the process, I'll try my luck again as I've still got a
copy on my other machine.

Thanks,

Chris Searles

P.S. We are talking about the software "TR Data Tool", right?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html