Re: [NTLK] Why isn't this in production!?

From: Glenn Roe (myhome_at_cwnet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 14:48:28 EST

This is obviously an MP2X00 with an eMate keyboard attached. Is this
just cosmetic, or does it really work? I have a stack of dead eMates
that I would gladly utilize the keyboards to attach to MPs to create
this set up for my employees. The only loss would be the much more
readable screen of the eMate, but that would be a more than appreciated
trade for the speed of the MP. Some would just have to wear reading
glasses more often.

Glenn Roe

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html