Re: [NTLK] Gratuitous Backdrop Image Question

From: Marco Mailand (N_at_abasurf.ch)
Date: Mon Jan 27 2003 - 23:54:05 PST

"Michael J. Hu=DFmann" wrote @ 28.1.2003 0:45 Uhr /
<michael_at_michael-hussmann.de>:
> All the usual options are still available under Mac OS 9 (9.2.1 in my cas=
e).
It turned out to be much worse in my case: The NP installer refused to
install with the error "Insert Disk 1" and did not recognize whatever I
tried. I've reinstalled the system and probably lost the platform file and
have to reload the NP1.1 installer and try it again. All that despite my
striped raid harddisks are very stable since more than a year now.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html