Re: [NTLK] NewtSync -- Oh! Oh! -- Pkg? Sheez!

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 00:13:56 PST

on 28-01-2003 7:04, Victor Rehorst at victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Hey OSX heads, isn't this a TCP/IP package installer here?
> http://anrp.irulethe.net/newton/

Nice to have this pointed out by a non-OSX head ;-)

Funny thing is that I'd never seen or heard of this one before, well kept
secret I guess.

And maybe some experienced OS X head can tell me what to do with it, I get a
DockTrnspTCPIP.pkg with a nice box icon that cannot be opened (bill of
materials is not found)

So is this a Newton package that I should run through packager?
And if it is, what do I do on the computer side?

Robert Benschop (an OS X Newbie)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html