[NTLK] [ANN] NPDS Tracker URL updates

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 04:29:29 PST

Hi folks,

I realize I forgot to announce it here (it was mentioned on the NPDS
mailing list).

NPDS Tracker servers have a new URL (at least, 2 out of three, we
expect the third one to update soon). Indeed, NPDS Tracker protocol
now has a IANA-approved port number which is 3680.

The three trackers are:
* Misato, operated by Victor Rehorst
http://misato.chuma.org:3680

* Continuity, operated by myself, hosted by Bill Shamam
http://npds-tracker.continuity.cx:3680
http://npds-tracker.continuity.cx:8080 (in case 3680 is firewalled)

* Mymacs, operated by Dan Claessens and expected to move to port 3680 soon
http://www.mymacs.net:2110

Newton Personal Data Sharing is a webserver for NewtonOS.
The official home page of the NPDS project is:
http://npds.free.fr/

If you noticed that the website is better than the last time you
visited it, it's because it's being redesigned by Grant [Where are my
brackets?] Hutchinson.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/