Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - 10.2.3 - Oh, pkg?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 21:26:12 PST

À (At) 19:41 -0800 29/01/03, Johnathon Suker écrivait (wrote) :
>Sorry about the repost, I am having problems sending to the list and I
>forgot the subject line.....
>
>Along those lines,
>
>I am looking for someone with source code that uses the DIL that would
>be willing to share it.

Apple was such a beast. Their code is now on UNNA.
The DILs is there:
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/DIL2.0/

The sample codes are:
DILette-Mac-2
Mini-MetaData-1
SoupDrink-Newton-4
SoupDrink-Mac-4
DILette-Windows-2
SuiteP-Windows-2
SuiteP-Mac-2
SoupDrink-Windows-3
CompNRun-1

They're here:
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/Examples/SampleCodeMac/
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/development/Examples/SampleCodeWin/

I didn't check if they were all on UNNA. If they aren't, contact me,
I have them on my hard drive.

There is also Thomas Tempelmann's DIL RealBasic plugin.
http://www.tempel.org/newton/index.html#DILplugin

BTW, if you want to carbonize this code, you're wasting your time.
The DILs rely on steved technology.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/