Re: [NTLK] SOT: Basilisk II under Windows, MacOS 8.1 & itunes/Mad Max plug-in

From: NewtonGuy (newton2100_at_alltel.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 06:02:30 PST

iTunes requires a PPC and Basilisk does not emulate this.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 02:48 PM, Blair Rosser wrote:

Okay, so this may be a bit of a pipe dream, but I'd like to be able to
use
the itunes and the itunes plug-in to Mad Max to transfer mp3s to my Newt
using Basilisk II.

I've heard reports of 8.1 running under Basilisk, and have found links
for
running itunes under 8.1.

Is anyone out there doing this? Best I've managed is an install of OS 8
without 'net support. I've had trouble with 'net support above 7.5.5.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html