Re: [NTLK] culinary question

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 04:39:08 PST

>On 1/30/03 @ 4:02 PM, Norman Palardy wrote:
>
>We used to do them up right there on the griddle at
>branding time. Nothing like it after a few hours of
>branding, fixing, vaccinations, and dehorning

Hey Normon, quit teasing me! :-o ;-)

Well now that you got me all good and hungry, now all I can think about
is food.

However, I can find happiness in that tomorrow I be able to eat some very
good bait, er. sushi, and crab in Hokkaido.

Heading up there to ski for a few days.

Just thinking about the great food gets me almost as excited as using my
little green friend.

Did I mention crab claws as big as your hand? :-)

Later,

Sushi

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html