[NTLK] Newton Press Question in Gratuitous Backdrop Image Question

From: Rodney Rothstein (rothstein_at_cancercenter.columbia.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 09:32:55 PST

Marco's post was on January 27. Here is a delayed response:
I had the same problem with NP on my Titanium. However, I didn't
have this problem on my Cube. Both are running OS 10.2.3 and Classic
for NP etc. I noticed a file called "Newton Press Platforms" in the
Preferences folder of the System Folder in the Cube and not in the
Titanium. I transferred it over and voila, all of the platforms came
back.

Let me know if this file should be sent somewhere where others can
download it if they need it.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html