Re: [NTLK] Emate redux?

From: Edward Humes (ehumes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 07:48:16 PDT

On Thursday, July 3, 2003, at 07:25 AM, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> I believe you're talking about the TRS-80 Model 100 and 102, right Ed?

Yes, not the ones with the flip up screen (don't know the model number
for that one) although those weren't so bad, either...

I miss the old TRS-80s -- I used them when I first broke into
newspapers and thought they were incredibly cool at the time (except
for those giant suction cop modems we had to stick on telephones in
order to download our stories to the newspaper's mainframe).

> Wasn't the eMate designed to survive being run over by a car? Or
> something?

I didn't know that! I better apologize right now to all the Emate fans
out there who are going to take exception to my remark. Sorry!

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html