Re: [NTLK] Emate redux?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 09:26:10 PDT

Edward Humes wrote:
> The kids dropped them, sat on them, batted them around -- and they
> kept working fine. Don't think a Palm or Emate is quite so robust...

Can't vouch for the Palm and think you're right, pretty sure that the
eMate was the most robust of them all. I remember somebody on this list
a couple of years ago looking for a replacement case. When asked why
the answer was that it dropped almost 30 feet on concrete, the eMate
still worked fine, just had a crack in it's casing...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html