Re: [NTLK] Newton article, "Happy Birthday, Newton!"

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 11:00:53 PDT

Robert:

Wonderful article. I especially liked the christian philosophy at the
end, where you talk about technological discernment. I have too often
seen otherwise well-balanced folks go after the latest and greatest
technology for no other reason than it was the latest and greatest. The
end result is that our landfills are being overrun with computers which
may actually do the job that someone needs --- only they were replaced
with something newer, faster, etc. I look forward to your future
articles!

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html