Re: [NTLK] help, i lost my 2100's system ram

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 16:46:06 PDT

A most perplexing problem. Try reading
http://dc.unna.org/unna/apple/software/SystemPatches/english/2x00/
mp717260.txt
System patches are located here but if I read the above text correctly
your 2100 should have already had the update installed.
http://dc.unna.org/unna/apple/software/SystemPatches/english/2x00/
I didn't think that a brain wipe would remove any system patches but
possibly the restore corrupted it? Try reinstalling the system update.
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html