Re: [NTLK] WIFI card

From: Caretech_at_rogers.com
Date: Thu Jul 10 2003 - 18:25:20 PDT

I am interested in a wifi card that will provide full forward capacity..

Would anyone have a good used one for sale... Off list ...

As a clarification
Is the Orinoco Gold with wep 128 the best for use with Snow airport and
a completely MAC network and a wish to use it at WIFI starbuck sites.

BTW you guys are a great source of info.. Love the UNNA site. Great
resource. Since I returned to the newt from a 120 in 96 to a 2001 from
J&K in 2003 I find the newt still the greatest in HWR my only real
problem is that I find that I sometimes have to strain to see the
screen with a screen saver. so I am soon to try the nushield. I just
wish I could get a Ipaq or even just a good clie screen for the newt
then I would not suffer from eye strain.

Ray

  R.Arseneau
caretech_at_rogers.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html