Re: [NTLK] Hardware, was a jaggies story

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 10:51:13 PDT

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 06:49:46PM +0200, Thomas Hart wrote:
> recall someone mentioneing would have been for a ribbon cable. Would it
> be possible to have the 'sticker' keyboard Jeff mentioned attached via
> this type of cable to the SER-001 (PCBMan?). That would be a very clean
> solution to the keyboard question. Can anyone with interesting links for

You just made me realize that it would be easier to make a "sticker
keyboard" that would fit around the Apple logo over the battery area
(thumb keyboard: q-w-e-r-t-y on one side, u-i-o-p on the other, spacebar
below "MessagePad 2x00"). If it interfaced with the SER-001 from inside
or something, all the better. Maybe a toggle two switch between the two.
Maybe.

-Jeff

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html