Re: [NTLK] Hardware, was a jaggies story

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 09:49:46 PDT

OK, it sounds like a few people have been thinking along these lines. I
am going to look around for the kind of battery this idea would need. On
the lid hinge side of the Newton there is a little space that I think I
recall someone mentioneing would have been for a ribbon cable. Would it
be possible to have the 'sticker' keyboard Jeff mentioned attached via
this type of cable to the SER-001 (PCBMan?). That would be a very clean
solution to the keyboard question. Can anyone with interesting links for
these things send them in. I have a spare and don't mind doing a little
experimenting.

Thomas

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html