[NTLK] fund raiser

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Jul 11 2003 - 18:53:57 PDT

Hi All
All is going well so far. Of course I have not yet received any of the
pledged hardware but the cash contributions are nearly all in.
Three additional contributers have offered support since my last
summary; Allen Russell, Woo Lee and L.A.Green.
I received an email from Filip which listed some of his needs,
Outstanding on the list are connection cables. I have a mac serial
cable that I can include but not a serial to PC cable. If anyone has
one to spare please let me Know. I saw two on ebay $20 and $25, so if
no one has a spare funds are available but I would prefer to apply them
to and ATA flash card.
Thank you
Woody Smith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html