Re: [NTLK] Wireless sniffer

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Fri Jul 18 2003 - 13:59:41 PDT

On onsdag, jul 16, 2003, at 08:01 Europe/Stockholm,
newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:58:06 -0700
> From: "David B. Alford" <davidba_at_speakeasy.net>
> Subject: [NTLK] Wireless sniffer
>
> Anyone working on something like this, or has anyone made something
> like this?
> If not, who can I bribe to write one? Cash, or Equipment is available.

im in for the bribe idea, too.

if nothing else, there used to be a wireless sniffer apple script for
OS 9 called "HANS". i used to have it, but since im one of those darn
switchers, i cant remember when i last saw it... if someone still keeps
that script, which used TTS (very very kool), it might be ported to
newtscript...

imagine fred, 32 rant the following from the depth of your pocket: "3
networks found: default, doppler network and 101nation".

/ r

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html