[NTLK] Need to find an eMate battery pack

From: Keith McComb (kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 12:53:25 PDT

I just got my hands on an eMate, but it has nothing - no battery pack or power adapter.
Any suggestions on where I can get a battery pack? (Or can I talk one of you technical geniuses to build me one, if possible? *grin*)

Other question: will the Radio Shack 7.5V, 800mA power adapter work to power this little baby? (I searched the archives, but don't have the time to go through the massive number of links. I'll search again if someone can give me the right search terms to narow it down to a manageable size *lol*)

Thanks in advance.

Keith McComb

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html