Re: [NTLK] Need to find an eMate battery pack

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 16:53:41 PDT

Hi Keith
In the past I have seen many cautions against using non regulated power
supplies. The eMate will work just fine with any Newton power adapter.
  I may have one of the lower power Newton adapters available soon. I
have been using it with my eMate without difficulty though it does
charge slowly.

Stephanie Maks I believe described a method of making your own battery
pack, but her site seems to be down at the moment.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html