(no subject)

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 05:09:47 PDT

Gerard typed on 25jul03:
--I keep my 200LX boxed permanently for that reason

How about giving it a good home where it will be used, but nurtured with
loving care; just like its other dated hp brothers-to-be?:
What do you want for it? ;-)

--DOS (and a handful of icons/tabbed screens) interface seems
--very dated now, while for example (!) the Newton, which is not so far
--time-wise, remains a top value on ergonomy and ease of use.

Right on; But, to get a SS job done quickly, you need to plug in a keyboard
... and portability suffers.
Thanks for the ref. Didn't know the PP is still out there.

Les van Rooyen
27 11 954 2389 t/f
082 372 9686
ZAR