[NTLK] eMate battery question

From: Keith McComb (kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 07:05:25 PDT

Anyone out there have a battery they don't need, perchance? I followed the link to Stephanie Maks site (and promptly bookmarked it - thank you to whomever mentioned her name *grin*), but even she mentioned keeping the wiring and thermistor from a previous battery.
Argh.

I'm willing to build my own battery case for the little beggar, but I need the battery to start from, apparently.

Double argh.

I will gladly purchase an old dead eMate battery, if it will give the ability to get the eMate up and running.

Keith McComb

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html