[NTLK] eMate battery question

From: Keith McComb (kinsfire_at_kinsfire.net)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 11:33:08 PDT

Yeah, I'm gettin' annoying with this...*lol*
If anyone has a list of specs on it (parts list would be great), I'll see about building a battery pack for the eMate from scratch. I don't know much about ratings on various things, but I know how to hold a solder iron so I don't burn myself or the equipment. If anyone has specs on the pieces that make up an eMate battery, I'll build the thing in Stephanie Maks site, but give the new info on building that baby from the ground up. (Hers requires starting with an old eMate battery pack. I'm talking building from the ground up.)

Keith

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html