[NTLK] Philz fund raiser update

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 16:24:04 PDT

Hi

To date $288.50 raised, and $215.47 spent for J&ksales 2100 and
shipping.
Today I shipped power supply, battery pack, 4 linear flash cards,
dongelless PC cable, dongle and serial cable and ethernet card.

Tomorrow I plan to ship the newton its self. CF adapter will be
shipped when card arrives. I did some trades locally for the dongle
and 2100 stylus.

When second Newton arrives I will ship it to Frank for installation of
SER-001.

Most pledged items have arrived though a few are either in the mail or
awaiting shipping. If you have shipped anything and not had a
confirmation from me, please let me know.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html