Re: [NTLK] how do you carry your newton?

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 13:46:38 PDT

on 7/30/03 0:50, suppaman at suppaman_at_softhome.net wrote:

> i find it difficult to carry my newton with me fot its size and I am worried
> about scratching it, what do you guys use to carry around your newton?

I have an awesome bag that I got from Eddie Bauer. It is over five years old
and I dread the day it wears out. It's got an open pocket in back for my
2000u. It's got a middle zip-up pocket that will hold the keyboard, or, if
it is raining, I can shelter my 2000u there. Another zip-up pocket in front
houses credit cards, cash, batteries and the like. A smaller pocket on the
front holds my cell phone and watch.

I love my bag!

-Mick

--