Re: [NTLK] Infopackage for packages

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 20:55:44 PDT

Well, I don't know of any particular package that
performs that task, but what I use is a small Newton
Script that I execute on my Newt that grabs
information on all the packages installed on my Newt.
I got mine from FiveSpeed when I purchased Dashboard.
Unfortunatly, you will need some kind of scripting
interpreter to run scripts...
There are also scripts available for the NPDS server
that have been written by people on this list, but
again...you'll need a scripting environment to run
them.

Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Sebastian Adorján_Dyhr <sadyhr_at_mail1.stofanet.dk>
wrote:
> Hi.
>
> For some time ago more people reported which
> packages they had on
> theri NMP. Did you just opened Extras and looked
> there and then wrote
> them to your mail program? Or can i find some little
> pkg to save a info
> list for my NMP, which I can export to my Mac?
>
> /Sebastian
>
> Sebastian Adorj=E1n Dyhr -- sadyhr_at_stofanet.dk

=====
- Albert Einstein's last words were in German. Since the attending
nurse did not understand German, his last words will never be known.