Re: [NTLK] A Definative Polling on "The Best PIM" - Continued from May 2003

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sun Jun 01 2003 - 23:45:15 PDT

On Monday, Jun 2, 2003, at 00:35 Europe/Amsterdam, Joey & Susan's
Primary Hotmail "23112" wrote:
> The contenders are:
>
> 1. DateMan (Still Supported)
> 2. Action Names (Not Supported)
> 3. MoreInfo (Not Supported)
> 4. ACT! (Not Supported)
> 5. TimeTrax (Not Supported)
> 6. The built-in with no modifications (Not Supported)

After being on this list for years we can by now easily take out three
of the six (most are better than Dates, Action Names is mostly used by
people that already used it on a 1x0 model where it was pretty good at
the time (I had it as well ;-) and ACT doesn't really get rave reviews
anymore either.
(If anybody completely disagrees I'm sure I'll be corrected ;-)

Which leaves us with DM, MI and TT.

DM and MI have always had fans for either, always ended up in a draw.
TT always has a niche of its own, (but I never used it so I can't
really say anything useful about it) and was often quoted as having the
best interface.
(the one that comes closest to a paper day-planner)

Can anybody let is know if TT work in conjunction with either DM or MI?

HTH

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html