Re: [NTLK] newton + vodafone

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 08:17:22 PDT

Thanks Roman for all valuable info and the modem script!
Please keep us informed about your tests with the vodafone card.

I'm currently waiting for a CardPhone to arrive and will be testing it.
But being able to use the newtnon+vodafone for internet connectivity
thru GPRS will really rock!

--lpetroni

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html