[NTLK] Battery Drain

From: Joan Pasch (jmpasch_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Jun 04 2003 - 11:38:04 PDT

Hi,

        My new 2100 seemed to be draining it's second recharge a lot faster than
the first and I rooted around with BattTrax and found a 75 ma draw, without
the backlight. I thought it was supposed to be 53 ma, at least it was when
I got it, so I wonder what happened to increase the current draw for no
reason that I could see. I rebooted and the current draw dropped to 53 ma.
There is a 20 meg Intel memory card installed and no other cards. Machine
sems to be working fine. Any ideas, suggestions, incites? Does everybody
know about this?

Thanks,
Nick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html