Re: [NTLK] Battery Drain

From: Joan Pasch (jmpasch_at_pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 10:45:49 PDT

Hi,

  I decided to follow up on this and see if it is reproducible, and it sort
of is. If the 2100 is 'off' running on batteries, and connected to my PC,
and I unplug the dongle, the 2100 comes on and the current draw is often
70-75 ma, according to BattTrax. I reboot and it drops back to 53-55 ma.
I've never heard of this in any of the FAQ's and I just wonder if I have a
magical 2100, or maybe other people have seen this?

  I checked the IR services and they are off.

Thanks,
Nick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html