[NTLK] SyncScroll

From: Tom McDougal (tmcdougal_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 19:07:15 PDT

I need a simple example of how one might use syncScroll or syncChildren. They don't work like I thought they would. For instance, I tried:

  :syncScroll(:ChildViewFrames(), 1, 1);

to scroll down to the second child view. Got an error.

I also tried using LayoutTable to make a horizontal row of static text items, but couldnt get that to scroll properly.

I have worked around these problems by using SetOrigin for scrolling and by creating the subviews individually, but syncScroll and LayoutTable/LayoutColumn look potentially more elegant.

-Tom

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html