Re: [NTLK] eMate Memory Expansion

From: Patrick McKinnion (patgund_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 19:09:59 PDT

On 5/28/03 6:01 PM, "PCBman" <pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com> sat on a tribble, which
squeaked:

> About 10 people so far. I need at least 125+ to make it worhwhile. Remember,
> this is a multilayer board which increases the cost over a double sided
> board.

    I would be interested in at least three of the memory expansions.
Which, curiously enough, is the same amount of eMates I have... :-)
Though I may need more - several friends have expressed interest in any
further eMates I may find, and my 18 month old daughter finds drawing on a
laptop her size to be really fun.......

    - Patrick McKinnion

"You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert until you read it in the original
Klingon."
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund) LJ - http://patgund.livejournal.com/
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html