[NTLK] Now Synch available?

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 19:35:51 PDT

I am using Now contact and Up-To-Date version 3.9.2 and would like to
get most if not all of the data onto my Newton. I am more concerned
about the Contact Info than the calendar stuff.

I don't harbor any hopes of making it a regular two way flow of info
between my Newton and my desktop apps. I do synch both ways between
my desktop apps and my Palm IIIxe. It is not ideal but it works and
is better than nothing but it also means I am regularly carrying both
my Newton and my Palm to achineve my desired functionality.

anyway, back to the Newton and synching with Palm - I have the Palm
Synch demo version 2.0 and the 2.1 patch (which I think I
successfully applied but am not sure). I cannot get the synch to
happen. My Newton tells me the software only works to version 3.5.

The UNNA archives have a folder for Now under the Mac OS category but
the folder is empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of